Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
From the Model to the Android Application
In this series of videos, Stephane Begaudeau presents the main Acceleo 3 features.
You will see how to manage a code generation project. From the initialization of your generators to their deployment and their debugging, you will see how to Acceleo can help you to handle the problems that you can encounter.
All these features are illustrated with an Android code generator.
The video presentation has been realized during the Topcased Days 2011.
- Introduction to Acceleo: This video describes the content of this tutorial and the Acceleo project.
- The prototype based approach: Creation of an Acceleo project from a working prototype illustrating what we want to generate.
- From a static generator to a dynamic one (part 1): How the Acceleo tooling can help us to create our first generator.
- From a static generator to a dynamic one (part 2): Advanced tooling of Acceleo with the profiler, the debugger and the traceability.
- Launching the Android application: Everything needed to install and configure the Android SDK and launch an Android application.
- A generic Android application generator: How to create several kind of Android application, using the Android application generator.
- A new application in a few clicks: How an Acceleo generator can be deployed as an Eclipse plugin or in any Java application.
- Override a specific behavior: How to customize an existing generator for a specific need.