ATL 3.6.0 New and Noteworthy
ATL 3.6 is compatible with Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede), Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo), Eclipse 3.6 (Helios), Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo), Eclipse 4.2 (Juno), Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler) and Eclipse 4.4 (Luna), Eclipse 4.5 (Mars).
There are two general ATL changes:
- Make ATL parser/compiler Charset-aware.
- ATL snapshots are now available in a Maven repository: https://repo.eclipse.org/content/groups/atl
- JIT performance improvement: compile FINDTYPE/NEW pairs for native types
- Fix bug: ByteCodeSwitch used wrong Set class for boxing method call
- Improved icons for EMFTVM bytecode editor
- Fixed Bug 441027: Enum type in 'from' section of lazy rules
- Fixed Bug 454382: JIT miss for LazySet$IncludingSet.isEmpty()
- Fixed Bug 461445: EMFTVM cannot invoke Java methods on instances of private classes
- Added LazyCollection.mappedBy() operation