Difference between revisions of "WTP 2010-10-07"
|Line 182:||Line 182:|
== WTP 3.3.0 ==
== WTP 3.3.0 ==
Revision as of 09:42, 7 October 2010
WTP Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2010)
For Indigo/Helios overall dates, see a Simultaneous Release Calendar
3.2.3 builds are running on R3_2_maintenance maps (and R2_3_maintenance for Dali)
- Still needs work on releng tests and exact distribution zips
Smoke tests and declared M builds will resume in ... January? (Or, when requested? Nov?)
Waiting for rebuild before requesting smoke test, for weekly I build.
- Be sure to read/review Eclipse Platform plan
- Project Leads: See subproject plan documents under
- Initial Planning document by M2
- Iterate/Review plans by M3
- Final Plans by M4
- Lets review Web Tools Platform Plans
- improve Java EE 6 support
- e4 (Eclipse 4.1) tolerance (no exploitation of non compatible function planned)
- Objective is to work with both Platform 3.7 and 4.1 (with only one set of compiled code ... compiled against 3.7)
Other Candidate Themes?
Anyone interested in these? Resources available? Do they cross projects, or just enhancement to one or two?
- Maven enablement support (at least make more friendly for maven users, if not direct support)
- OSGi enterprise support
- Any items from "top 10" list of problems to focus on. deadlocks? performance? modularity? api? test coverage?
- ... ?
8/13 WTP M1 (and first declared build)
9/24 WTP M2 (technically contribute to Indigo on Tuesday, +2 day)
- Rob's query to wtp-dev? Server Tools question or Module Core question?
- Dali's CVS restructure: done?
- caution urged on feature nesting.
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.