For technical reasons, there are currently no scheduled builds VE builds at Eclipse.org. Instead, Soyatec Web services provides this temporary VE 1.4 Update Site.
Want to help? Please contact email@example.com.
Install VE 1.4 from Update Manager
- Download and install one of the following standard Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede distributions for Java development:
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers"
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers"
- - "Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers"
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java and Report Developers"
Help > Software Updates... > Available Software Add Site... > add the VE 1.4 Update site: http://update.soyatec.org/Ganymede/ve/1.4
After restarting Eclipse, launch
Help > About Eclipse SDK. You should find the following VE plugins.
Author: Yves YANG (firstname.lastname@example.org) - VE Committer