Revision as of 00:46, 12 September 2008 by Codeslave.ca.ibm.com (refresh layout for consistency w/ other wiki pages)
For technical reasons, there are currently no scheduled builds VE builds at Eclipse.org. Instead, Soyatec Web services provides this temporary VE 1.4 Update Site.
Want to help? Please contact email@example.com.
Install VE 1.4 from Update Manager
- Download and install one of the following standard Eclipse 3.4 Ganymede distributions for Java development:
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers"
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers"
- - "Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers"
- - "Eclipse IDE for Java and Report Developers"
Help > Software Updates... > Available Software Add Site... > add the VE 1.4 Update site: http://update.soyatec.org/Ganymede/ve/1.4
After restarting Eclipse, launch
Help > About Eclipse SDK. You should find the following VE plugins.
Author: Yves YANG (firstname.lastname@example.org) - VE Committer