|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
Platform UI consists of many components. They provide the basic building blocks for user interfaces built with Eclipse. Some of these can be reused in arbitrary applications (Rich Client Platform), while others are specific to the Eclipse IDE.
- Eclipse 4 - Integrating work from the e4 incubator into the Eclipse platform
- RCP - Packages UI components for use in non-IDE applications
- Workbench - Provides UI structure
- JFace - A UI tooklit with SWT based views
- Common Navigator Framework - Assists with UI navigation of content
- Accessibility - Guidelines and support for UI accessibility