|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
The Platform UI project is responsible for the runtime, user interface and help components of Eclipse. Platform UI provides the basic building blocks to create the Eclipse IDE and other Eclipse based applications called Rich Client Platform (RCP). The Eclipse IDE is just one instance of an RCP application, but it demonstrates the power and extensibility achievable by RCP applications.
- Eclipse 4 - Integrating work from the e4 incubator into the Eclipse platform
- RCP - Packages UI components for use in non-IDE applications
- Workbench - Provides UI structure
- JFace - A UI tooklit with SWT based views
- Common Navigator Framework - Assists with UI navigation of content
- Accessibility - Guidelines and support for UI accessibility