Papyrus for Robotics can be installed either in form of an RCP (a self contained Eclipse installation) or added to an existing Eclipse installation by using an update site. Both can be downloaded from eclipse.org/papyrus/components/robotics.
- If you use the RCP, make sure that a JRE is already installed in your system and contained in the system PATH.
- If want to extend an existing Eclipse, add the update-site via Help->Install New Software->Add (update-site)
Source code installation
- Install Papyrus SW designer (which in turn will install Papyrus itself and MARTE) using the following nightly update site within a recent base Eclipse (2019-09 or soon 2019-12).
- Clone the Papyrus for Robotics git repository
- Import the plugins contained in the git repository (notably in the "plugins" sub-folder) into your Eclipse installation.
- An Oomph setup is under preparations