- Getting started - Introduction to the concept of ecosystem tiers and the approach for the composition of software components.
- Modular and role based design - Supported diagrams depending on the modeling viewpoint.
- Modeling behaviour (including Hazard and Risk analysis)
- Component Definition - How to create a component definition
- Service Definition - How to create a service definition
- ROS2 code generation and reverse engineering - Generate ROS2 code from a composition of software components; learn how to adopt the MDE approach from your existing ROS2 codebase
- Task specification using behavior trees - Use or define new skill definitions to describe robotics tasks as behavior trees
- Task-based HARA - Learn how to perform hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA) of robotic behaviors.
Get help, report bugs
Please check the FAQ first. In your question has not already been answered there, you can use the general Papyrus forum to get help for Papyrus for Robotics. The forum can be found at here, please prefix a subject with [Robotics] or [Robotics, ROS2] if your question targets the ROS2 code generation or reverse mechanisms.
If you think that you have found a bug, you can use the Eclipse bugzilla to report it. In the following link, the product (Papyrus) and the the component (Robotics) are already selected File a Papyrus for Robotics bug. Use the same naming convention as for the forum, i.e. prefix with [Robotics] or [Robotics, ROS2] and check out whether the bug is eventually already existing (the browser proposes possible existing bugs as you type your bug title]. Please make also sure that the steps to reproduce the bug are clearly described, eventually add your model.