On this page you can find information on how to use the applications of the Java Workflow Tooling kit. In addition to several introductive articles, also some of the more advanced topics like extending JWT's meta-model are discussed.
If you're looking for technical information on how to extend JWT, this can be found at Extending JWT.
These tutorials are intended for users that are new to JWT:
- Installing JWT
- The parts of the Workflow Editor
- Learn how to model your first process
- Adding technical data to the process
- Creating guards on activity edges
- Switching between different views
- Exporting and Importing workflow templates
- Setting the preferences of the JWT Workflow Editor
- Additional features