- start Eclipse (with PHP installed) with a new work space
- add a CVS repository location: :pserver:dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse (for committers :extssh:__COMMITTER_NAME__@dev.eclipse.org:/cvsroot/org.eclipse)
- check out the www/etrice eclipse project
- make your changes
- committers can check in, the changes will go live within a minute
- contributors can provide a patch with their changes
NOTE: preferably web development should be completed in a local environment before committing to the eclipse CVS. There are instructions on http://wiki.eclipse.org/Phoenix_Documentation and http://wiki.eclipse.org/Configuring_Eclipse_to_Edit_your_eclipse.org_Website. But with xampp-win32-1.7.3 the Phoenix PHP scripts yield errors.