Quick Edit without preview
The eTrice website is located in this git repository www.eclipse.org/etrice.git.
If you have set up the eTrice development via oomph, you can find the sources already in your workspace. Go to the Eclipse project 'etrice' and commit/push your changes.
Otherwise, you have to clone the repository manually:
- clone git repository from ssh://<gerrit_user>@git.eclipse.org:29418/www.eclipse.org/etrice.git
- auth via ssh same of eTrice eclipse git
- the website is a simple Eclipse project, thus you can import it into your workspace
- make your changes
- committers can push, the changes will go live within a minute
- contributors can provide a patch with their changes
Setup local server (XAMPP)
Run the etrice website locally with XAMPP (windows):
- setup XAMMP see Eclipse.org Wiki - Edit Website.
- clone etrice website repository into folder named etrice
- clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/www.eclipse.org/eclipse.org-common.git into folder named eclipse.org-common on same level
- let VirtualHost point to parent folder of both