EDT:How to be notified of EDT bugs
Revision as of 12:04, 28 April 2011 by Mheitz.us.ibm.com
You can configure Bugzilla to send you an email when someone opens a bug against EDT.
- Go to the Bugzilla page listing EDT's components (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=EDT) and log in.
- You'll see each component has a Project Inbox. If you mouse over one of the Project Inbox links, you'll see it's a "mailto:" URL. For example, the Project Inbox of the JavaGen component is mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open the Preferences link (at the top of the page) in a new tab or new window. Click on Email Preferences.
- There's a text field at the bottom of the Email Preferences page labeled "Add users to my watch list (comma separated list)". Enter the email address of the Project Inbox for each EDT component you're interested in. Don't include the "mailto:" part of the URL.
- Press the Submit Changes button.