DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 23-Jan-2008
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday Jan 23, 2007 at 1600 UTC / 1100 Eastern|
|Dial-in:||Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, rupen.mardirossian, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Dave McKnight, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Rupen Mardirossian
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Uwe Stieber, Michael Scharf
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orus
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 9-Jan-2008
- Prev meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 12-Dec-2007
- Skype Call Quality
- Planning - AI Martin to write up what we discussed in Toronto
- Ganymede M4: +1 is on Dec 17, +2 is on Jan 7
- Next meeting: Jan.16 or Jan.23?
- TM Website
- bug 216197 Bugs link on the side nav bar is broken by that latest changes
- Kevin: Would like to change the TM website to be more like the Mylyn/RAP sites. Custom Nav bar, front page showing the product instead of a mission statement, etc. Is it okay to make changes in a new folder tm-new? Then can push it to the main site if everyone likes the changes?
- Martin: Would like to discuss the intended changes before going ahead. But sure you can create any new pages that are not linked from the main page at any time.
- Martin: Would like to get more dynamic information onto the homepage in an automated manner e.g. automated release notes with milestones
- Bug Fixing - Remember our 2-fix-per-week / 3 unittests-per-milestone plan
- DaveD: - bug 160403 Filters should be connection-private by default
- MacOS X as primary or secondary platform?
- Hi-Pri P2/Major bugs
- DaveM: -
- bug 209703 - Can one property page affect the contents of another property page?
- Kevin: - bug 208778 EFS#APPEND
- Xuan: -
- Javier: -
- Martin: - Need to put Project Plan on the Web; Update Releng scripts to automatically run unit tests at night
- Uwe: -
- Rupen: - bug 210682 - Multi-file conflict resolution on Copy
- Michael: -
- Last Meeting Action Items
- DaveD: fixes, unit tests
- DaveM: Ask committers about multi-property-dialog; fixes, unit tests; ask Violaine about bug 209704
- Xuan: fixes, unit tests
- Kevin: fixes, unit tests
- Martin: Update bugzilla's; Write-up TM 3.0 Plan; Look at PropertyDescriptor issues; unit tests; Releng Fixes, Newsgroup
- Javier: fixes, unit tests; document the Symbian internal test setup similar to CVS -- see also CVS_Development#Testing
- Michael: Terminal improvements