DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 12-Jun-2007
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Phone Meeting|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Jun 12, 2007 at 1500 UTC|
|Dial-in:|| International +44 (0)1452 567588|
North America +1 (866) 6161738 (toll free)
UK National 08712460713
Passcode: 0587322148 #
MartinO to start conference call - please dial in using the numbers above.
Please be available for Skype Chat in parallel to the call. MartinO will start Skype chat just prior to call.
Skype fallback dial-in - only if less than 5 participants: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kushal.munir, javier.montalvoorus, tedatteddotnet, michael_scharf, and uwe.stieber.
- IBM - Dave McKnight, Dave Dykstal, Kushal Munir, Kevin Doyle, Xuan Chen
- Symbian - Javier Montalvo Orús
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber, Michael Scharf, Uwe Stieber
This is an Open call, so anyone else can join (though we expect the talk to be interesting for committers only).
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 5-Jun-2007
News & Review Action Items
|Martin||80%||Release Review OK; Code Reviews; Licensing for Europa; Some simple fixes e.g. Terminal||0%|
|Javier||30%||Added Discovery Docs||30%|
Plan for the TM Future
- Please review and edit TM Future Planning together with your Requirements / Product Management folk
- A TM Project Meeting is planned for SEPTEMBER 19th and 20th in Chicago, together with the Members Meeting.
Ramp Down Plan
- TM 2.0 Ramp down Plan for Europa, based on Europa Simultaneous Release#Milestones and Release Candidates
- RC3 -- Thu Jun 14 (thursday)
- RC4 -- Thu Jun 21 (5 work days)
- EUROPA -- Jun 29
- Testing: Please use RSE recent I-builds yourselves in daily work
- 2-committer-review required from now on. Doc-only / Comment-only / Testcase fixes allowed without review.
- Only P1, P2, Major bugs and regressions from now on
- Exception: Doc-only/testcases/escalations
- Javadoc Reviews: @since tag for new API, missing @param tags, ...
- Discouraged Access Warnings: AI Martin switch off for dstore by using x-friend in Manifest
- Our API is still declared "provisional"
- Newsgroup and Mailing List Duty
Bugs and open work to be discussed
- Current Priorities: Fix bugs by Priority
- DaveD: build master; coordinate committer meeting next week
- Fix userdocs wrt team support, user actions / compile commands
- Martin: SSH using new Jsch API from Platform RC3;
- Kushal: 174789 Property pages added to Wizard automatically: AI Kushal investigate
- Bugzilla: Severity Major, hi-priority
- Martin Vacation Wed Jun 13 - Fri Jun 22
- DaveM, DaveD taking a couple weeks in August
- Javier ooo last two weeks in August
- Last Meeting Action Items
- DaveD: Translation Testcases
- DaveM: Refresh Bugs
- Martin: Testing Stats; Refresh improvements;