Connectivity Europa Features
Revision as of 14:09, 1 February 2007 by Rcernich.sybase.com
The following are the areas of focus for the Europa release. NOTE: This information is preliminary.
Elevate provisional API to platform status.
Unit Test Coverage
Improve unit test coverage for public API.
Improve developer documentation.
- Database recognition extension point
- DSE SQL model content extension mechanism
- Integrate Work Offline mode with core connectivity framework
WTP/RDB Adopter Migration
- Ensure feature compatibility
- Provide technical support to adopters
- Integrate connection profile framework with ODA runtime
- Add support for multi-dimensional data sources
Generic Database Support
- Expand generic DDL generation to include SPs, UDFs, etc.
- Modify JDBC catalog objects to recycle objects during refresh
- Document contribution process
- Update Derby catalog loader to use new utility classes