The user can double click on a console message inside the view. If the message originated from a source file that is available within an Eclipse project in the workspace, an editor will reveal the corresponding line of code. If the message originated from a remote file, a read-only editor will open for the file specified by the URL.
The view also provides the following toolbar buttons:
- Errors - Show only messages of error type.
- Warnings - Show only messages of warning type.
- Info - Show only messages of message type.
- Note: Deselecting the filter buttons will show all messages in the console
- Clear - Clears the console.
To open the view:
- Go to Windows menu.
- Select Show View and Other... to open the Show View dialog.