Xpand/New And Noteworthy/Xpand 2.0
Version 2.0 is the first major release since Xpand's initial transition from former openArchitectureWare. Over the time, Xpand's codebase evolved with solution of numerous issues, while strong backward API compatibility was kept.
While we do our best to keep Xpand backward compatible to Eclipse Galileo (3.5), we cannot grant this compatibility to 100%. Xpand is built against Eclipse Juno (3.8). This is mainly caused by other frameworks Xpand is built against.
- EMF Compare 2.1 - Used by Xpand Incremental Feature
- MDT UML2 4.0 - Used by Xpand UML2 Typesystem Adapter
- CDT 5.4 - Used by Xpand CDT Support Feature
- Class org.eclipse.internal.xtend.util.ProfileCollector removed. It was used by Xpand's MWE components (Generator, CheckComponent, XtendComponent).
- org.eclipse.internal.xtend.expression.ast.Identifier: toValue() was removed and replaced by toString().
- org.eclipse.xpand2.output.Outlet#shouldWrite(FileHandleImpl) replaced by org.eclipse.xpand2.output.Outlet#shouldWrite(FileHandle)
- org.eclipse.internal.xpand2.codeassist.XpandTokens removed, replaced by org.eclipse.internal.xpand2.XpandTokens
- org.eclipse.internal.xtend.type.impl.java.JavaBeansMetaModel removed, replaced by org.eclipse.xtend.type.impl.java.JavaBeansMetaModel
- org.eclipse.xtend.check.ui.editor.lang.CheckTokens removed, replaced by org.eclipse.xtend.ui.editor.lang.XtendTokens
- org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.xsd.XMLMixedContentFormater removed, replaced by org.eclipse.xtend.typesystem.xsd.XMLMixedContentFormatter
- org.eclipse.internal.xtend.xtend.ast.ImportStatement removed, replaced by org.eclipse.internal.xtend.xtend.ast.ExtensionImportStatement