XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- The release has been so far delayed due to build problems caused by unit tests. They have been disabled until the next milestone at least.
- Now the release is waiting for a short test. This encountered some problems on Ganymede when installing the Faceted Project Framework.
Bugs / Issues
- there is the unsolved Unit Test problem (junit4 tests are not compatible with the Galileo stream release)
- the Athena Hudson build is having a problem finding org.eclipse.test plugin which is not needed by our tests. If this is a dependency for the test framework, it should be added by the build scripts. See [Bug 999999]
- Gabriel corrected two minor issues:
- The search interpreter functionality was blocked by a NullPointerException thrown by the XQDTJavaInterpreterInstallType
- one more I cannot remember...
- for M2 (end of February) we have in plan:
- grammar extensions: how can we make grammars extensible (Gabriel will look into this)
- WTP XML editor integration