XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
| David C
| Donald K
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Bugs / Issues
- The proposed list of features and bugs to be included in 0.7 M1 has been discussed and split among Gabriel and Sam as one can see here:
- Sam needs to report to Bugzilla the following issues:
- XQuery Version Declaration enhancement (mark with P1; assign it to Sam)
- Editing problems in XQuery editor (mark with P1; assign it to Gabriel)
- another one I forgot... Sam?
- corrected the grammar bug Bug 296671
- tries to change/implement the builtin modules extension point that provides both:
- built-in search modules
- implicit built-in module imports
- Now that the workload has be split we will develop until 23rd Dec.
- The week between Christmas and New Year will be reserved for testing and configuration of the update site
- For the M2 release the following will be adressed in order immediately after M1 is released