XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
| David C
| Donald K
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
- Sam has permission to set up a conference number inside MarkLogic, and plans to to it soon.
- sent another round of XQDT code for IP review.
- Some more minor IP issues to resolve. Gabriel needs to check if Antlr Runtime 3.1.1 does not raise problems (3.1.2 is not yet IP aproved)
Bugs / Issues
- Discussed process around bug/enhancement tracking. Agreed tracking of each issue will probably take place in Eclipse and one or more vendor bug systems (Mark Logic or 28msec). Where bugs are initially logged may vary, but replication to a second system will almost always be necessary.
- a small bug corrected (and release patch made) for the Java-based interpreters.
- refactored all the code in the trunk HEAD:
- changed to the "org.eclipse.wst.xqdt." prefix (instead of "org.xqdt.")
- added all the copyright header to all the files as instructed by the IP team
- committed built-in modules read from hard-coded Resources directory in the vendor plug-in
- working on the documentation format
- discussions with David about the common model to provide built-in functions (and documentation probably as well). This should be shared by the XPath and XQuery plug-ins
- Gabriel will check the Antlr Runtime 3.1.1 library
- Sam will work more on the design on how to add documentation to XQDT (documentation format, extensionss, etc.)