XQDT Development Status Meeting
| Gabriel P
| Sam N
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
- Access to IPZilla solved.
- The EOL setting problems are postponed until the code will be checked in in the Eclipse CVS.
- There were some question about the IP process to ask David (Sam will write an email to David)
- the MarkLogic Server client code was missing from the archive sent to the IP process.
- Gabriel implemented more of the URI resolving functionality: when changing the project interpreter, the corresponding URI resolver facet is also set for the project. There is still an issue when the workspace default interpreter is changed.
- Sam will try to come up with the first implementation of the two extensions points needed:
- one extension point for providing built-ins source code and documentation. This extension should allow two ways of providing the information:
- an XML representation of the built-in modules (the XML can also have documentation tags);
- paths to one or more directories where the source code of the built-ins is (the documentation is read from the XQDoc comments in the files, if available).
- the second extension point for providing the implicit imported module prefixes. This extension will replace/use the code of the existing org.xqdt.core.implicitImports extension point.
- Gabriel will just try to solve the above mentioned problem with the URI resolvers and probably discuss design issues with Sam as he makes progress with the two extension points. (Gabriel must switch context to some 28msec specific issues)
- Sam and Gabriel had some preliminary discussions about a configurable/plug-in support for different language flavors (XQuery 0.9, 1.0, 1.1, MarkLogic, Zorba, etc.)