- Combine volunteer and getting started material
- Clean up website directories when are done experimenting.
- Make the POI and other Higgins papers more visible in own section under news. Don't just bury in press releases.
- Break Higgins based Solutions at the bottom of Solutions page into open source and commercial offerings.
- Revise Charter and update old long description
- Creation and use of "Eclipse" i-cards to build community and drive usage experience
- Follow-up with webmaster on specifics of relationship between bugzilla and mediawiki
- Work with ICF and community on error handling for existing MediaWiki ((*Heads up to Charles)
- Work with ICF and community on workflow for RP's
- Propose details of Selectors offered initially and subsequently (Hosted (FireFox or AIR), Digital Me or Higgins hosted??)
- Also create bugzilla RP and distribute widely
- Draft phased proposal for Eclipse (types of cards, systems)
- Create flash video(s) and make available from a link on the home page.
- Could be several short 60-90 second ones. See two Data Portability videos, one in flash and the other in Blair Witch project style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TupCZY09Kwc
- Also show at workshops, etc.
- When the site looks good and navigates well and we have a more polished end user experience post to YouTube and blog about it.
- Can we get Derick Ashong to star in a brief video?
(This is much lower priority, requires more maturity)
- Create hands on developer tutorials (i.e. how to add Higgins to my blog, How to hook a silo site up to CloudTripper or whatever...etc.)
- Jazz up the request for volunteers with requests for specific bounties (when funding permits)