WTP Education Lead
The Education Lead is responsible for enabling and educating WTP end-users by providing them quality resources for self-learning, and increase WTP awareness and usage by obtaining, creating, and coordinating, materials for tutorials, articles, webinars, and other digital mediums.
The lead will:
- Organizing exisiting materials and soliciting tutorials and articles from community.
- Help design educational curricula to teach WTP in collaboration with the ECESIS project.
- Recruit educators and contributors to create and share educational materials that demonstrate the use and extensions of WTP.
- Promote and coordinate WTP tutorials activities in conferences, summits and user groups.
- Coordinate and assist contributers to keep educational materials updated with new releases of WTP.
- Maintain a wiki page dedicated to WTP Education
- Provide feedback to make WTP more accessible and help improve usability
- Promote the use of labs/examples from these materials for smoke-testing, provide quality feedback.