- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Main Agenda Items
- 3 Bug and Feature Highlights
- 4 Project scrum section
- 5 Other business - Long term tracking items
- 6 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Proposal: WTP Development Status meeting next week, then every 2 weeks after (to align with Neon schedule)
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Neon overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Main Agenda Items
- Gerrit adoption - this is no longer optional! See bug 452549 for details
- Primer for using Gerrit enabled repo's
- Projects that need to migrate:
- Gerrit issue with infrequent Integration build declares... what shall we do?
- More frequent Integration builds? What about smoke tests?
- Configure Gerrit to go off of last good nightly build?
- Other options?
WTP 3.8.0: Neon
- 03/10 Integration driver
- 03/17 WTP Neon M6 Candidate
- 03/31 Integration driver
- 04/14 Integration driver
- 04/28 WTP Neon M7 Candidate
Bug and Feature Highlights
Focus on Quality
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 182)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 70)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 105)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
Release Bug Review
Blockers, Hot-Bugs, Hot-Features
Project scrum section
- Each project answers
- What are you working on?
- What are you planning for next week?
WTP Common Tools
Dali Java Persistence Tools
WTP EJB & Java EE Tools
WTP Source Editing
Web Services Tools
- Last time: resolved 487851
- Next time: TBD
Other business - Long term tracking items
- Automated Error report logging - Now in JavaEE EPP
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.