- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Main Agenda Items
- 3 Bug and Feature Highlights
- 4 Project scrum section
- 5 Other business - Long term tracking items
- 6 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar)
For Neon overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Main Agenda Items
- Gerrit adoption - this is no longer optional! See bug 452549 for details
WTP 3.8.0: Neon
- 02/25 Integration driver
- 03/10 Integration driver
- 03/17 WTP Neon M6 Candidate
WTP 3.7.2: Mars.2
- Mars.2 GA: 2/26/2016
Bug and Feature Highlights
Focus on Quality
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 182)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 7 days old (This week - 70)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened over 7 days ago (This week - 105)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
Release Bug Review
Blockers, Hot-Bugs, Hot-Features
Project scrum section
- Each project answers
- What are you working on?
- What are you planning for next week?
WTP Common Tools
- Roberto Sanchez: Snippets is a component that does not have a lot of recent activity, but has a medium size backlog and there have been recent bugs (e.g. bug 474326). Who is the person that should be reviewing proposed fixes?
Dali Java Persistence Tools
WTP EJB & Java EE Tools
- JSDT features versions are bumped to 2.0 (See: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=485699). We need to run the version-checker script in order to see what else feature/plug-in versions have to be bumped because of this change and then finally decide if we want to bump WTP version to be 4.0.
- Next week: Moving to Gerrit
WTP Source Editing
Web Services Tools
- Next week: Investigate 487851
Other business - Long term tracking items
- Automated Error report logging - Now in JavaEE EPP
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.