WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Eclipsecon next week - No status meeting (But we will have M7 declare)
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through March, 2012)
For Juno overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 145, last week - 147)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached (This week - 35; Last week - 37)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened more than 4 weeks ago (This week - 20; Last week - 19)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 1 year old (This week - 19; Last week - 20)
- No Smoke Test This week while M6 is being finalized
- Found problems with 4.x based builds? We wish to start tracking these issues, and will publish query.
- Use "wtp4x" for whiteboard tracking
- 4.x related WTP bugs by project
- Juno Project planning
- 3/23 Juno M6 (No WTP build declared this week)
- 3/25 Eclipsecon starts
- 3/29 I build (WE WILL declare a build this week - first M7 declare)
- 4/5 I build declare(Start of M7)
- M7 05/04 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 05/09)(after this build, begin PMC +1)
- RC1 05/18 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 05/23)(after this build, still PMC +1)
- RC2 05/25 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 05/30)(after this build, begin PMC +2)
- RC3 06/01 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 06/06)(after this build, begin PMC +3)
- RC4 06/08 (for delivery to Juno+2 on 06/13) [Final build]
- Juno GA 06/27
- Time for Spring cleaning!
- Please triage bugs - M7 is a perfect time to triage and clean out backlogs.
- Please finish all iplog entries
- Web site maintenance - update links, samples, tutorials etc....
- Git education wiki page - looking to the future, and encouraging all project leads to start using git tools.
- Anything else?
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.