WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through December, 2011)
For Juno/Indigo overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 143, last week - 147)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached (This week - 30; Last week - 28)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened more than 4 weeks ago (This week - 12; Last week - 13)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 1 year old (This week - 11; Last week - 12)
- 11/10 M Build
- 1/26 M build (after this build, begin PMC-review ramp-down (+1 begins))
- 2/2 M build (after this build, begin +2)
- 2/9 M build (after this build, begin +3)
- 2/16 final M build (with one week of buffer following this week, quiet week, until 9/23 (re-spin would require +3))
- 2/24 SR2 GA
- Some problems found with smoketest driver, respins underway (jsf, dali) plugin versioning problems and junit failures need attention
- latest build
- Found problems with 4.x based builds? We wish to start tracking these issues, and will publish query.
- Use "wtp4x" for whiteboard tracking
- 4.x related WTP bugs by project
- Juno Project planning
- Has your team comitted to join the Juno release?
- Information on using the plan file schema (they only render properly when Valid and Well-Formed)
- Top level plan
- Top level plan discussions
- M3: Iterate/Review plans
- M4: Final Plans due
- Last call for New and Noteworthy
- 11/4 M3 declare (WTP)
- 11/10 - No declare while aggregation builds prepared for M3 release on 11/11
- 11/17 - Normal I build declare
- 12/8 M4 declare (WTP)
- 12/16 M4
- 11/4 M3 declare
- 11/11 RC1
- 11/19 RC2
- 11/23 R3.1.0
- Git education wiki page - looking to the future, and encouraging all project leads to start using git tools.
- Anything else?
Indigo release retrospective
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.