- 1 WTP Development Status Meeting
- 2 Focus on Quality (Neil)
- 3 WTP 3.2.5
- 4 WTP 3.3.2
- 5 WTP 3.4.0
- 6 Dali 3.1.0
- 7 Other business
- 8 Indigo release retrospective
- 9 References
WTP Development Status Meeting
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- New and Noteworthy for M3 --coming soon!
- 10th Anniversary Democamps starting next week
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through December, 2011)
For Juno/Indigo overall dates, see the Simultaneous Release Calendar
Focus on Quality (Neil)
- Major or higher severity bugs by project (This week - 147, last week - 144)
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached (This week - 28; Last week - 28)
- Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened more than 4 weeks ago (This week - 13; Last week - 14)
- Target to a specific release or "future" if planning to fix but not in the next release
- Adjust severity as appropriate
- Untargeted bugs and enhancements with patches attached over 1 year old (This week - 12; Last week - 12)
- Ready to release tomorrow?
- 11/4 WTP 3.2.5 GA
See "references"  for detailed explanation of what these dates mean.
3.2.5 Bug Review
- 11/03 M Build
- 1/26 M build (after this build, begin PMC-review ramp-down (+1 begins))
- 2/2 M build (after this build, begin +2)
- 2/9 M build (after this build, begin +3)
- 2/16 final M build (with one week of buffer following this week, quiet week, until 9/23 (re-spin would require +3))
- 2/24 SR2 GA
- Some problems found with smoketest driver, respins underway (jsf, dali) plugin versioning problems and junit failures need attention
- latest build
- Found problems with 4.x based builds? We wish to start tracking these issues, and will publish query.
- Use "wtp4x" for whiteboard tracking
- 4.x related WTP bugs by project
- Juno Project planning
- 11/4 M3 declare
- 11/4 M3 declare
- 11/11 RC1
- 11/19 RC2
- 11/23 R3.1.0
- Git education wiki page - looking to the future, and encouraging all project leads to start using git tools.
- Anything else?
Indigo release retrospective
- Our plan dates are on 'Friday' of the week. But, we produce and test the build on Thursday of the week, and ideally declare on Thursday. The dates in the Google Web Tools group calendar are for 'Thursdays' since that's a calendar for committers. We give ourselves the buffer to Friday, as our "public" date, that others can pick up our build, just in case a regression is found on Thursday and we have to respin and retest. [Technically, some might say, we still have till the following Tuesday or Wednesday for some "Simultaneous Release" due dates ... but it's hard to do much in that window, without disrupting everyone ... so we'll not use that buffer, except for the worst emergencies.]
- Hotbug Policy
- See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.