WTP Development Status Meeting
We are removing this section for now - member involvement will be noted by embedded "minutes" within agenda
Remember, any committer can add an agenda item. Typically, short announcements or news items go in the "Announcements" section at the beginning. Longer items or issues requiring discussion should go in the "Other business" section at end.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Welcome Chuck Brigham to WTP PMC!
- Libra approved by PMC and Planning Council to join Indigo release
- ? - Any other announcements
(Weekly Google Calendar updated through June, 2011)
For Indigo/Helios overall dates, see a Simultaneous Release Calendar
Released - Thanks! - Now on to.....
- Builds have been adjusted, and are ongoing
- Declared M-builds to begin next week. Details of ramp down and release to be discussed/decided in the weeks ahead. Approximately May?
- Remember to triage and review fixes well, to avoid regressions.
- We assume our prereqs will remain unchanged from Helios SR2.
- Bug Review
- 3/11 Begin weekly declared M-builds
- TBD Rampdown and Release
See "references"  for detailed explanation of what these dates mean.
- Remember 3.3 API freeze is M6 (Next week...)
- Bug Review
- M6 03/10 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 03/15)
- M7 04/28 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 05/03)
- RC1 05/12 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 05/17)
- RC2 05/19 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 05/24)
- RC3 05/26 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 05/31)
- RC4 06/02 (for delivery to Indigo+2 on 06/07) [Final build]
- GA 06/22
- ↑ Hotbug Policy
- ↑ Our plan dates are on 'Friday' of the week. But, we produce and test the build on Thursday of the week, and ideally declare on Thursday. The dates in the Google Web Tools group calendar are for 'Thursdays' since that's a calendar for committers. We give ourselves the buffer to Friday, as our "public" date, that others can pick up our build, just in case a regression is found on Thursday and we have to respin and retest. [Technically, some might say, we still have till the following Tuesday or Wednesday for some "Simultaneous Release" due dates ... but it's hard to do much in that window, without disrupting everyone ... so we'll not use that buffer, except for the worst emergencies.]
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.