WTP Development Status Meeting
Note: feel free to correct any errors/omissions in above attendance record.
Announcements And Special Reports
- Ready to declare 3.0.5 Release?
No formal testing tracked, since no changes since last week's test ... so if no committer objections raised by Friday 5/29 Noon Eastern time, we will release this renamed build.
- PMC Review required (3 votes now): 3.0.5 PMC Vote Summary
- Need (test) update site
- April 10 - M build
- April 24 - M build
- May 8 - RC1
- All changes after May 8 require PMC approval (1 vote)
- May 15 - RC2
- All changes after May 15 require PMC approval (2 votes)
- May 22 - final build
- May 29 - 3.0.5 GA
- RC3 due next Tuesday!
- PMC and Project Leads need to edit/add to Review Materials as requested on wtp-dev by Friday, noon?
Angel pointed out the target environments link was wrong (pointing to 3.4). The correct one is http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse#target_environments and Raghu agreed to update our plan document.
Project Leads please update "automatic" IP Logs. See Development_Resources/Automatic IP Log
- Review Docuware due to EMO, Friday, May 29
- RC3: Tuesday, June 2 Very serious bugs only.
- IP Log Due, Wednesday, June 3
- RC4: Tuesday, June 9 Very very serious bugs only.
- Release Review: Wednesday, June 10
- RC5: Tuesday, June 16 Hopefully no changes from RC4. Prepare web pages, update sites, etc.
- Release: Wednesday, June 24
Nitin: Congratulations and welcome to Chris becoming a committer.
See also the WTP Meeting Archive-Reference Page.