Skip to main content
- GianMaria Romanato
- Daniel Marthaler
- Florian Waibel
- Tony Ganchev
- Aleksandar Kanchev
- Junior Sousa
- Who organizes access for committers to Acunote in order to get access to additional information? (https://eclipse-virgo.acunote.com/login)
- We should review the Virgo Wiki Pages and check which ones need to be updated
- We should update the legal notes in virgo-build repo, does the Virgo build and Tooling include this information at all? Bundlor and Snaps does. - The Tooling is OK (about.html in every plug-in)
- Virgo Tools status update Plan-Project-Wizard and documentation publishing
- Virgo Tools remove Repository page from the Server Editor (since the backing repo from Spring isn’t maintained anymore)?
- Status of Gemini Web 3.0.0:
- Update Tomcat to 8.5.9 (CQ created)
- Most probably end of January 3.0.0.RELEASE is prepared.
- Meanwhile updating Virgo 3.7.0.M04 to current Gemini Web 3.0.0.RC3
- 30.12.2016: Bundlor 1.1.3.M01
- [January]: Virgo Tools 1.5.0.RELEASE
- [January]: Virgo 3.7.0.M04 (incl. Snaps and GW 3.0.0.RC2)
- [January]: Bundlor 1.1.3.RELEASE
- [February]: Virgo 3.7.0.RELEASE (incl. Snaps and GW 3.0.0.RELEASE)
- Approach Glyn about information contained in Acunote
- Create Bug to track legal notes: https://www.eclipse.org/legal/guidetolegaldoc2.php
- Help Violeta to update Virgo 3.7.0.M04 with Gemini Web 3.0.0
- Review patch/problem on Bug 500758 with Tony in January
- Migrate the documentation to gradle build to be able to publish along the artifacts
- Documentation Milestone M04 should be online together with the release of Virgo.
- Ask Violetta if Virgo Nano Full is still used in SAP world.
- Sketch to integrate Spring OSGi-ify into Gradle build
- Investigate Spring Framework Bill of Material
- Test Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 workaround for 486353
- Investigate null pointer in the Server Runtime Wizard on MacOSX
- Get status for next hangout - Keep team updated about the progress of the JUnit4 OSGi runner which may be used for testing Spring bundles. We could run a POC, wrap some Spring tests in a “test bundle” and run them in Virgo.
- Open Bug for building Virgo on Windows
- Check Virgo Wiki Tooling Page if updating is required, also IDE set-up for contributors
- Virgo Wiki Pages (Committers) document Git branching model using git-flow as suggested by Giamma
- Open bug for removing repository view from Virgo Server Editor. Change implemented in 509809