- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris and Glyn are migrating the new admin console from MooTools to JQuery.
- Violeta and Borislav are working on web profile CTS and preparing fixes for Tomcat.
- Violeta is also working on the bug in transforming plain web applications.
- We may need to upgrade Tomcat again to pick up fixes.
- Lazar is working on JPA integration for the web profile support and also some Orbit upgrades.
- Lazar will raise a bug to upgrade the Equinox shell in Virgo. Glyn or Chris can handle the EBR update.
- Borislav is also working on nano-related bugs.
- Glyn proposed that Frieder Heugel be admitted to the committers skype chat as he would like to prepare some contributions. This was agreed by everyone present.
- Eclipse have not yet secured a suitable license for the web profile CTS from Oracle. Glyn will ask the VMware lawyer for an update. The SAP committers will ask their JCP SE committee representative to request Oracle to provide a suitable license.