- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Glyn is working on bugs.
- Chris is merging in changes to master, fixing bugs, and working on Jetty problems in Virgo.
- Violeta has tested Tomcat 7.0.26 and it looks good, although she is still waiting for the new CQ to be approved. She is also working on bugs.
- Borislav is working on OpenEJB on nano. He has merged the nano branch into master.
- Lazar is working on OpenEJB issues. He has done some debugging of the bug where Tomcat logs appear on the console but not in the log files. This is because the bundles appear to stop in the wrong order (medic with the lower start order stops before catalina with the higher start order). He will investigate further, but notes this may be an Equinox bug.
- Borislav will issue a Virgo milestone later this week.