- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Glyn is working on the release notes for the new releases and reading the latest version of the OSGi Subsystems RFC to consider how to implement it.
- Chris is updating and releasing GreenPages 2.4.0 and also working on the new web admin console.
- Violeta asked about publishing the p2 update site for Gemini Web 2.0. Chris will work with her on this.
- Borislav is looking at the Virgo IDE codebase and also looking to produce a 3.5 milestone from the p2 branch.
- Chris mentioned that he has created a versionor script which can be used to version the p2 branch at 3.5.
- Violeta is working on bug 354730 to fix WAR processing. She is also looking at the bug about updating the Catalina bundle and is looking at uploading Gemini Web 2.0 to be the OSGi Web Applications Reference Implementation.
- Hristo has found a restriction with Virgo 3.0: Spring can no longer be downgraded to 2.5.x because of the servlet 2.5 dependency in Spring 2.5.x. He will change the downgrade instructions to mention this.
- Hristo has been working on Virgo on CloudFoundry. The CloudFoundry developers want to refactor to accommodate multiple application servers before accepting Hristo's changes. Hristo has also been investigating the problem of certain logging output going to system error. Glyn and Vily will provide some information on this in the bug.