- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Lazar Kirchev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Glyn is releasing Virgo 2.1.1 and Gemini Web 1.1.1 to pick up Tomcat 6.0.32 plus SpringSource changes.
- Glyn is also spending more time on the subsystems OSGi RFC.
- Chris is upgrading the dojo tree for multiple regions.
- Violeta has forked Gemini Web to test Tomcat 7.
- Violeta also tested bug 337679 and found it works on 3.0, so will close as WONTFIX as there is a simple workaround on 2.1.
- Borislav has been continuing on p2 support which will appear as a new branch in due course. This includes replacing the Virgo launcher with Equinox's.
- Borislav will produce 3.0.0.M04 this week.
- Hristo has been exposing the class loading diagnostic commands as mbeans and improving the test framework to check for mbeans that have not been cleaned up.
- Lazar has been working on console support in Equinox. ssh is working and can be committed when the corresponding CQs reach checkintocvs status. Support for userid/password is in progress. Command completion is yet to do.
- Borislav will integrate Lazar's Equinox console support into Virgo in due course.