- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Violeta Georgieva - SAP
- Hristo Iliev - SAP
- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Chris Frost - VMware
- Steve Powell - VMware
- Happy New Year!
- In this week's Southampton sprint, Glyn is improving the framework hooks design and Chris is working on snaps and Jetty.
- Violeta is ready to push two bug fixes, one of which will involve starting some Gemini Web documentation.
- Violeta has been looking into Gerrit for code reviews (see Eclipse bug 283749). We will wait until she has used it in SAP before going any further, except possibly for voting for bug 283749.
- Hristo has successfully merged lib and lib/kernel and will move on to merging the repository. This should all be done by the end of this week.
- Borislav has successfully removed the startup order restriction and the prototype should be complete by the end of this week.
- Borislav is refactoring the inner framework code and has provided some documentation.
- Steve asked if the Gemini Web Hudson build is now ok and it is. He will put some Hudson management hints on the wiki.
- Glyn gave an outline of an improved design for framework hooks, consisting of a graph of regions linked by package, bundle, and service filters as in this figure: