- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Hristo Illiev - SAP
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- Steve Powell - VMware
- Progressing well towards the 2.1.0 release.
- Many problems with the new Hudson CI server.
- We cannot run code coverage checks in Hudson currently as our build uses Clover and the user has to provide a valid licence file which is not freely available. Alternatives, such as Emma, should be considered, especially as there is some integration with Hudson. We will raise a bug to track (bug 325871 raised).
- Hristo has contributed a patch to improve the coverage by testing the new Virgo class loading commands.
- Some code is not covered at all. Is it dead? We can check specific examples using our local cross-referencing tool (Opengrok).
- Equinox history and tab completion can be provided by a fragment bundle plus hook that SAP have developed. SAP will continue to investigate and produce a patch with some documentation.
- egit does not cope with cloning a repository with submodules. We have not found an end-to-end git plugin for Eclipse.
- Hristo is preparing a patch for the line ending issue with the vsh command under Windows.