- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Steve Powell - VMware
- Borislav Kapukaranov - SAP
- A major medic fix for Windows went into milestone 4. This impacted performance and function if the root logging level was increased e.g. to DEBUG.
- Based on a contribution from Hristo Illiev, it was straightforward to upgrade Virgo to Equinox 3.6 and this support will appear in milestone 5 and therefore in the 2.1.0 release.
- Borislav reports that integration testing of the inner framework command is now progressing.
- Borislav also reports that p2 integration and the flexible start work is proceeding. This will be tested with STS which SAP have become aware of from the webinar.
- Borislav is looking at Virgo build to add p2 publishing targets.
- We upgraded to Tomcat 6.0.29 (plus SpringSource mods) last week and this has now rippled up and will appear in milestone 5.
- Prior to milestone 5, it is possible to build the virgo web server repository, or indeed the kernel, to obtain the Equinox 3.6 support and, in the case of the web server only, the Tomcat 6.0.29 support.