- Glyn Normington - VMware
- Hristo Illiev - SAP
- Patsy Phelan - Waterford Institute of Technology
- Waterford's project is moving across to Virgo reasonably painlessly. The virgoise.sh script in the scripts directory of the web server project may be useful.
- We shipped 2.1.0.M02-incubation which contains a major improvement in startup performance (5x in some environments).
- We have made various build infrastructure changes which have made it impossible for non-committers to build. We will look into this urgently.
- Hristo is looking at adding JMX interfaces to the new supportability commands. The new shell commands should go in the kernel shell bundle to avoid unnecessary bundles with JMX helpers in separate bundles.