- Current status: Bugzilla Gerrit AERI
- Release status
- VIATRA 2.1.0 out with SimRel 2018-12
- Recent build failures after SimRel 2018-12
- We were hit by https://github.com/eclipse/xtext/issues/1373 (but with a different error message)
- Suggested policy: limit minimum Xtext and Platform version
- Support one year for platform (4 versions)
- Support half a year for Xtext (2 versions)
- VIATRA 2.2.0 planning
- Release timing and record: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/modeling.viatra/releases/2.2.0
- Bugzilla version and milestone created for new
- TODO: bump version numbers and create 2.1-maintenance branch
- First steps
- License change: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=543301
- Minimum required Xtext version bump to 2.16 and minimum target platform to Oxygen
- Small updates for batch transformation API based on issues found during transformation development
- Backward compatibility for Xtext: current version + the last two versions.
- Changes for VIATRA 2.2.0: EPL v2.0 copyright header update.
- Expressing ordering between model objects is still a huge challenge. Gabor analyzed previously possible solutions on the topic. TODO: look up the results of this analysis. Istvan’s suggestion: a proposal should be made to support this ordering by the beginning of Summer.
- Create a catalogue of long-term enhancements outside the bug tracker.
- Graphical query editor:
- Aggregate expression support is not complete
- Embedded Xtext editor is not working properly
- How pattern documentation should be created and maintained for this tool is still a question