- Bugzilla status: EMF-IncQuery
- Bug 483089: The challenge is retaining EMF compatibility (changes in EMF 2.12)
- Bug 485134: Viewers issue - is proposed solution correct?
- Bugzilla status: VIATRA
- TODOs from last week:
- project restructuring proposal
- Feature request: make sure DSE can work with ResourceSets and not only root EObjects (multi-threading is not a must in this case)
- https://github.com/LorenzoBettini/jbase -- can we use it?
- How to debug performance issues
- Rete visualizer - can it be used without the Query Explorer, i.e. with running apps embedding IncQuery somehow?
- is there still any non-determinism in Rete construction? if so, could it be eliminated?
- https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=478448 this fixed solved our problems in MPS
- missing page on incquery.net
- Project restructuring
- thanks for voting
- Ed Merks notified on decision and ask on how to proceed
- Balázs Grill accepted as committer, administration under way
- cross-resource containment issue
- using this caused problems even in plain EMF
- EMF next version will include a fix
- different workaround needed for previous and new EMF versions
- we should discuss with Ed on improving the EMF solution
- add upper limit on EMF now and support old code
- our first release after EMF 2.11 is released will have new code and lower limit on EMF
- viewers issue
- fix on Gerrit, review needed (TODO Csabi)
- Java syntax over Xbase
- Not useful for us
- Debugging performance issues
- non-determinism still exists in Rete building
- how could the Rete visualizer be used on an already prepared engine?
- some kind of non-graphical representation (table-tree?)
- we should invest some effort into this
- DSE engine limitation (initialize on single object)
- please find a fix/workaround that can be used in Mondo
- TODO Csabi: create Bugzilla issue
- TODO NASz: find fix
- TODO István D.: clean up the Bugzilla and Basecamp items
- Zoli is working on merging it