This template is used to provide an infobox for a project.
- The name of the project, such as Mylyn, CDT, Higgins, EMF. You may want to use the non-abbreviated version.
- A link to the project's website. This will likely be of the form http://www.eclipse.org/projectname/.
- A link to the project's downloads page.
- The name of the development mailing list of your project. This would be something like
- The full name of the newsgroup of your project, like
- The IRC channel that the project is located at on the irc.freenode.net server. The value will default to
#eclipseif left unentered.
- The product that the project is listed under in Bugzilla.
- The bugzilla component that the wiki page corresponds to. This can be left blank if all bugs of a given product should be returned on the created hyperlinks.
- The truncated link to the location of your repository on the ViewVC web interface. Leading slashes are not required, so if the is simply in the "original"
/cvsroot/eclipseroot contained in the 'e4' folder, simply enter in
e4/. For repositories that are elsewhere, like those under the 'RT' or 'Technology' umbrella, the attribute that specifies the 'root' is required, such as
?root=Technology_LINUXTOOLS. The value will default to http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/ if left unentered.
- Use this property as an alternative to ViewVC if you are using Git or have a different web page that gives directions on getting the source. The value of this parameter should be a fully qualified URL. This property is only used if the ViewVC parameter is undefined.
- The full path to the location of your project's project set file. This may be hosted somewhere on your project's website at eclipse.org or possibly in one of your
releng/folders in the repository. The value will default to http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/ if left unentered.