Attending: Kathy, Jonathan, Ernest, Oliver, Jerome
- 11/08 meeting minutes accepted.
- TPTP 4.7.2
- TPTP 4.7.2 development underway. DCUT December 8. Test pass week of December 13.
- Oliver asked if we will have any crisis over the US Thanksgiving or the Christmas holiday. Kathy indicated that it's unlikely since we would have finished the test pass before the Christmas holiday season.
- TPTP long term plan
- Even though the currently communication should be sufficient for folks who depends on TPTP, we decided to take the extra effort to make sure that all interested parties are well awared of the archiving plan after TPTP 4.7.2. Kathy will send out another mail to the distribution list and newsgroup with more prominent subject line. She will also post an entry in the TPTP home page in the News section and add the news announcement in the TPTP download page (for TPTP 4.7.1 and 4.7.2).
- Oliver agrees to send a note to EMF asking if they plan to participate in Helios SR2 so that we don't have surprises.
- Next PMC meeting is December 6 at 10:15 EST.