Attending: Oliver, Ernest, Kathy, Eugene, Paul, Chris
Any issues with last week's summary?
- No issues
- A couple of drivers built for Milestone 5.
- Dropped to RC3 last week and RC4 this week for TPTP 4.6.2.
- We are almost done with the release. GA 02/26.
- Regular development for TPTP 4.7 I1 until beginning of March.
- M6 on 03/17.
- Discussed about bugzilla 302794 - Linux tools showing up in Test and Performance Tools category in Helios M5 update site.
- Conclusion is to ask for sub-categories. One for TPTP and one for Linux tools.
- Chris has sent email to pmc distribution list resigning as committer and PMC member. His resignation was accepted by the PMC. Everyone on the PMC thanked Chris for his efforts over the years.
- Skill transfer from Intel has completed.
- Transfer of IPF builds for TPTP 18.104.22.168 has completed as well. Intel can now turn off the TPTP build machines.
- Kathy asked about Intel's plan for the 2 IPF machines on loan to IBM. Chris said we don't have to worry about it. Just return it if we have finished with it.
- Next week cancelled.
- Next meeting on 03/03 10:00 EST. Kathy will resend meeting info.