- Alex Nan
- Rohit Shetty
- Yasuhisa Gotoh
- Richard Yun Song Huang - sent status per e-mail
- Hariharan Narayanan
- i7 development has finished last Friday April 18th, 2008
- we are waiting for a candidate build to start testing
- completed his changes for bug 220866, build changes to accomodate the requirements in this defect were done late and there were some build breakages which were resolved
- fixed BiDi defects opened during enablement test: bug 225075, bug 225084, 225071 bug 225071
- completed : bug 219486 and Websphere PMR bug 225393
- resolved bug 227242 reported by consuming product
- will be on vacation May 16th - June 2nd, 2008, need to resolve back up staffing issues
- worked on bug 223215, Alex completed it.
- returned bug 225929 since it couldn't be reproduced. Enablement tester agreed to close.
- investigated bug 187901 and bug 203598
- Alex believes that bug 203598 is not a TPTP problem, a defect against a consuming product would need to be opened
- provided patch for bug 210495, not sure if we can integrate it into i7 though
- sent out a note after the meeting mentioning that he will be on vacation April 28th - May 7th, 2008, a Japanese holiday week.
- resolved bug 222199
- created a patch for 212009 and attached in bugzilla, waiting for code review by Joe and Eugene.
- studied org.eclipse.tptp.platform.jvmti.client soure code to learn how to use JVMTI Agent. Will focus on 205821 next week.
- team to start i7 test pass once a candidate driver is announced
- Alex to ask PMC approval to defer to i8 the following defects: bug 137716, bug 201084, bug 174645, bug 187901 and possibly also bug 201341
- in the remaining time until 4.5 GA the team needs to concentrate on resolving the identified high priority defects and integrate junit test cases for FastXPath, model and XPath utility into the TPTP BVT and junit test suites.