- Alex Nan
- Hariharan Narayanan
- Rohit Shetty
- Yasuhisa Gotoh
- Richard Yun Song Huang - sent status per e-mail
- i7 development is on it's way, one week is already gone, we still have this week until Friday April 18th, 2008.
- i7 test pass 1 is scheduled to start on Monday April 21st, 2008.
- fixed the following i7 defects: bug 223218, bug 223214, bug 225862
- provided a fix for the PMR opened by Websphere :bug 225393, waits for feedback from the consumer before committing the fix to CVS
- has most of the work for bug 219486 done, need to finish and check in the changes this week
- waits for required build changes before checking in the changes for bug 220866
- remarked that there are no junit FastXPath test cases included in the test bucket, need to address this by the end of 4.5
- work for 212009 bug 212009 has been finished, testing of the new agent is in progress
- the new Agent Controller framework doesn't implement all functions provided by the old one, there is no plan to update soon. Therefore the implementation is based on whatever the new AC framework provides.
- tested the BTM function related to bug 224471 with Agent Controller security enabled and no exception was thrown
- no defect activity
- Alex noted that since the MAX function won't change in i7 a smoke test is sufficient during i7 testing