Skype: david_dykstal to call martin.oberhuber, david-k-mcknight, xuan.chen886, uwe.stieber, and anna_dushistova. All TM committers and interested parties are invited. Interested parties ping david_dykstal on Skype chat to be added to the call.
Backup dial-in: US & Canada (Toll-Free) 888-426-6840
Austria (Caller Paid) 0-1-2530601
For Other Countries: AT&T Teleconference
Participant Code: 8703125#
Action items from TM/Meetings/2-Apr-2013
- All Review bug backlogs (Fix target milestones; review / triage incoming high-severity issues)
- Dave D
- Review some 3.4.2 patches for DaveM (Done)
- Update Website Docs where they refer to CVS (some done, more to do)
- Maybe update the CVS repo putting in a "readme.txt" that project has migrated to git (still to do)
- Webpages partially out-of-date --> migrate to Wiki; Wayne got something "almost done" that can be auto-generated (PMI - still examining, should be able to do some simplification)
- Schedule Kepler release review
- Coordinate 3.4.3 build and release.
Master branch builds
Legacy branch builds
- When should we declare 3.4.3 (if at all)?
- Put repository information into the plugins? - Currently building on Tycho 0.15, but 0.16 is available (still true?)
- Some goodies (eg help index; .api_description) might be missing - not necessarily re-do all of them, but document what's different
- M7+1 was May 6 - This is API freeze. Update site completed, download site to be available soon.
Web site & wiki maintenance
- site continues to be updated
- Tuesday TM/Meetings/4-June-2013 (4 weeks)
- Dave Dykstal, Martin Oberhuber, Xuan Chen attending
- Tycho versions plugin - causes pom.xml to match MANIFEST.MF
- AI Martin - provide a references on the mailing list
- AI Anna - do we want to incorporate into build to avoid the pom.xml update problems we get occasionally?
- Upcoming release review -- Dave D to reschedule
- AI DaveD - Need to submit IP log 2 weeks prior
- Apache commons.net
- AI Martin - look at getting latest commons.net version into orbit now that it has been approved by IP. Try by next Tuesday (May 14).
- RC1+1 is on coming up on May 20. Capture will be May 17.
- Use this URL for committing: ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org:29418/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git
- The Gerrit web UI is here: https://git.eclipse.org/r/p/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git
- Docs for using Gerrit are here: Gerrit
- Cmdline (See Git#Committers_new_to_Git):
git config --global --list git config --global user.email email@example.com git config --global user.name "John Doe" git clone ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org:29418/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git #readonly:# git clone git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git <make changes> "git status" shows changes "git diff" shows difference (like patch format) git add <filename> -adds a file git rm <filename> removes a file then git commit -m"message" --to commit into your local repo git push -- to push to the remote repository
- TM/Git_Workflows cheatsheet on Wiki: Get egit, Setup egit, Clone Repo (website / code), Update, Edit, Push, Switch branch