TM/Meetings/4-Apr-2012

From Eclipsepedia

< TM‎ | Meetings
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting Title: TM Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Apr 4, 2012 at 1700 UTC / 1200pm Toronto ATTENTION DST CHANGE!
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.

Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (800) 7302996 / Passcode: 7322148 #
Austria 0800 886-63241 / Russia 81080029611012 / Germany 08922061395 / UK 08004960069 / Others see here

Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.

Contents

Attendees

All TM committers and interested parties are invited.

  • Martin O, Dave D, Dave M, Xuan


Agenda


TM 3.4 Builds

  • Dave D: bug 375177 Releng Tools for Mapfile release don't work in 4.2
    • Ok green.gif AI Martin send dropins version
    • Could actually decide to do away with Mapfiles entirely and always build from HEAD (like CDT and others)
    • Update Versions, Features etc in HEAD
  • Anna: Tycho build proceeding
  • Project Leadership
    • Martin interested in stepping down - Wayne's new Project Mgmt Infrastructure will make things a lot easier
    • Hand over Builds to Dave D


Bugzilla status


Vacations

Action Items

  • Last TM/Meetings/7-Mar-2012
    • All Review bug backlogs above (Fix 3.3.x target milestones; review / triage incoming high-severity issues)
    • Dave D ask about IBM target env; file bug for UA SDK; old talk to David W on Tools PMC membership; follow-up bug for bug 321766 (disconnect to cancel connect)
    • Ok green.gif Anna Apply for new Hudson Job for Tycho builds
    • Martin Tag pom.xml for Tycho; Review TCF project; Send E-Mail regarding retiring Telnet
    • Dave M bug 352248 next steps ?


Next Meeting