This page lists the open code streams in the RSE / Target Management Project, and how to work with them.
# I-builds (TM 3.4 Juno) weekdays at 1:30 and 9:00 30 1 * * 1-5 /shared/tools/tm/ws2/doit_irsbuild.sh I 00 9 * * 1-5 /shared/tools/tm/ws2/doit_irsbuild.sh I # H-builds (TM 3.3.x Indigo) weekdays at 10:00 00 10 * * 1-5 /shared/tools/tm/ws_33x/doit_irsbuild.sh H # M-builds (TM 3.2.x Helios) weekdays at 11:00 00 11 * * 1-5 /shared/tools/tm/ws_32x/doit_irsbuild.sh M # J-builds (TM 3.1.x Galileo) weekdays at 12:00 00 12 * * 1-5 /shared/tools/tm/ws_31x/doit_irsbuild.sh J # L-builds (TM 3.0.x Ganymede) weekdays at 13:00 00 13 * * 1-5 /shared/tools/tm/ws_30x/doit_irsbuild.sh L
Juno (TM 3.4)
Juno development should be done against Eclipse 4.2 although our tests should validate that TM runs against 3.x as well.
- Required Plugins for Terminal (these are not needed for plain RSE):
- Egit team provider (Update Site) - project set support requires Eclipse 4.2 or later
- For TM-Terminal-Serial: RXTX (Update Site | ZIP Download)
- For TM-Terminal-Local: org.eclipse.cdt.core (CDT Downloads)
- For TM-Terminal CDC execution environment: J9 CDC-1.1/Foundation-1.1 environment, registered via its .ee file
- Workspace setup
- This is the current HEAD stream.
- Mapfile project: org.eclipse.tm.releng
- Map projects as well as bundles are used from HEAD until further notice
- Release tags: v201010060830 or similar
- Team Project Set: tm-all-indigo.psf
- Branch name: R3_3_maintenance
- Release tags: R33x_v201106281309 or similar
- Mapfile project: org.eclipse.tm.releng branch R3_3_maintenance
- For feature version updates, use org.eclipse.rse.updatesite branch R3_3_maintenance.
- Build scripts are in org.eclipse.rse.build branch R3_3_maintenance.
- Dependencies: Platform 3.7, RXTX for Terminal-serial, CDT 8.0 or later for Terminal-local.
- API Baseline: tm_3.3_api_baseline.zip
To branch a new plugin for 3.3.x development,
- Team > Switch to another branch or version: R3_3_1 first, then
- Team > Branch, R3_3_maintenance
- When releasing, use the Platform Releng tool. Ensure that your Mapfile project is on the R3_3_maintenance branch.
- Team Project Set: tm-all-helios.psf
- Branch name: R3_2_maintenance
- Release tags: R32x_v201010060830 or similar
- Mapfile project: org.eclipse.rse.build branch R3_2_maintenance
- Dependencies: Platform 3.6, RXTX for Terminal-serial, CDT 7.0 or later for Terminal-local, EMF 2.4 or later for Discovery, Subversive for importing the TCF team projects
- API Baseline: tm_3.2_api_baseline.zip
- Team Project Set: tm-all-galileo.psf
- Branch name: R3_1_maintenance
- Release tags: R31x_v201006030845 or similar
- Dependencies: Platform 3.5, RXTX for Terminal-serial, CDT 6.0 or later for Remotecdt, EMF 2.4 or later for Discovery
- API Baseline: tm_3.1.1_api_baseline.zip