Milestone Builds for Upcoming Releases
Here you can find the latest milestone builds. The easiest way is to install it as update site.
- Latest milestone build is Luna SR1 RC4 (September 17th, 2014).
- Update Site for milestones: http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/milestones/luna
- Update Site for nightly: http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/nightly/luna
- Next milestone build will be Mars M2 on October 1st, 2014.
- Update Site for milestones: http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/milestones/mars
- Update Site for nightly: http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/nightly/mars
Details on the actual release planning can be found in the eclipse projects area. https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/soa.stardust/releases/.
Consult eclipse.org download section for the latest developer build.
Online Update Site
The easiest way to install Stardust is via the official Eclipse Update Site. Higher release versions of stardust are only available through stardust update site links (see below). If you are interested in download statistics, please use the Committer Tool in your Foundation Portal.
- Stardust 1.0.0: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler
- Stardust 1.0.1: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/kepler
- Stardust 1.1.0: http://archive.eclipse.org/stardust/releases/kepler
- Stardust 1.1.1: http://archive.eclipse.org/stardust/releases/kepler
- Stardust 1.1.2: http://archive.eclipse.org/stardust/releases/kepler
- Stardust 2.0.0: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna
Offline Update Site
If you prefer to download offline update sites and install from these, you can use the following URLs instead:
- Stardust 1.0 for Eclipse 4.3 (Kepler) available
- Stardust 1.0.1 for Eclipse 4.3.1 (Kepler SR1) available
- Stardust 1.1.0 for Eclipse 4.3.1 (Kepler SR1) available
- Stardust 1.1.1 for Eclipse 4.3.2 (Kepler SR2) available
- Stardust 1.1.2 for Eclipse 4.3.2 (Kepler SR2) available
- Stardust 2.0.0 for Eclipse 4.4.0 available
Terms and Conditions
All software is provided under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement